Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DIY Cutie Planner (✿◠‿◠)

Just because I'm obsess? :D of Notebooks, Planners, anything about papers... I made this Personalized 2013 Planner. I used smiley software for this. 

            JOURNAL "Caption your thoughts and ideas"  This notebook gave my mother to me last year. I never used it, I just displayed it on my room :D Then I decided to make a planner on it instead of just displaying.


1st page:
I placed an edited picture of me with my boyfriend. It made me smile everytime I see it. :) and I put Bible verse: King of Solomon 2:16


January:
The quotation "Have no fear,GOD is near. to remind me always that GOD is always there for me.
"Will spend the Heart's day with Ome" The picture above were taken almost 2 years ago <3

I NEVER STAND ALONE is my inspiration quotes for the last few days, specially, on my defense day at school.

the picture above is during my 18th birthday.

With my gbff.
The quotation above is for my future plans. Let GOD reveals his plan for me. :)

July 2, 2013 will be our 3rd anniversary. The picture above were taken during our 4th year Highschool JS Prom. (Hindi pa kame nyan :D I remembered, iniiwasan ko pa sya nyan :D )

August 22, 2009, when my Ome officially courting me :D


Ome's birthday on 20th day of September




Happy Holiday :)


P.S.
This
blog
is
more
on
random
photos,
no
specific
blog
subject
:D


8 comments:

  1. Follow you back, with pleasure, dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks pretty. Sure, I'll follow you :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry for late reply, Thank you so much. I'll visit and follow your blog, hope you support my blog too, I'm just new here :)

      Delete