Sunday, August 11, 2013

Study Table



As you can see in the photo (obviously), I have a small study table (sorry for the messy random papers below the table). But then, I don't usually use my study table 'cause I prefer to sit and study on my bed which I feel more comfy.

Just a closer overview of my study table

This slide table where I put my bible, qt note, my accounting notebook & calculator for my study.

Right side of my table where I put those essential things which I use during school days: Small pink mirror which I bought for a cheap price Php.50.00, I think. Hand sanitizer, sophie & estee lauder lipstick, eye lashes curler, BB cream (I rarely use), face powder, VS Bombshell body mist perfume (I don't even try this 'cause I'm allergic to some perfume), etc.

Left side of table: Oh, those savings jar (Give,Save,Live & Adventure Jar: will post another blog entry for this). The small round basket where I put random pens and other school essentials. And those accessories and candy's :)

I have this random pictures above my stable table, will put more pics on it.



Thank You :) 
P.S. This Blog is more on photo.



 Roma Amor



No comments:

Post a Comment